Although each customer can customize the bookingkit app to fit their needs, there are certain settings that are common for all events in your industry. Here, we will provide you with an overview of preferred settings for you to use that we have gained from our experience at bookingkit with providers of Segway, bicycle, e-bike and quad tours.
- In bookingkit, events can be either booked directly or a request can be submitted. More information can be found here
- We recommend adjusting the settings to correspond to your business model. If you
- For example, offer fixed tours, which operate regularly, are subject to quotas and can be planned, then you can optimize your business by enabling "Online booking"
- For example, offer several tours using a fleet of vehicles that is only enough for a certain number of tours, you can use "Appointment Request" to better manage the use of your vehicles
- For each event, you can define certain highlights. This includes tour or event highlights and details that set your offers apart from your competitors. At the same time, you can provide customers with important information about your event via the note feature. We therefore recommend:
Creating separate price levels, as they allow you create a differentiated pricing model
- Price levels of vouchers should be consistent with your other information online. For you, it is clear that
- Vouchers should correspond to the tours you offer
- Gift vouchers have values that correspond to your prices
- Appointments should be created in a custom manner, depending on the type, design and duration of the event. It may help, however, to
- Schedule tours that take place regularly and several times a day
- Plan several tours one after the other
- Schedule enough preparation and follow-up time as well as breaks during of the event
- If you have several events that use the same fleet of vehicles, make sure that appointments for the individual events do not overlap. This will help prevent overbooking.
- Under the menu item "Marketing" and the "My Website" tab, you can make changes to a number of useful settings
The information above is non-binding best practice recommendations that we have gained through many years of practical experience. If these recommendations do not fit your business model and its structure, we will find a solution to match your needs. Simply contact us at email@example.com