The calendar helps you keep track of your tours and activities. There are two basic viewing modes which you can choose between:
In this view, each day displays the total number of participants for all tours and activities.A heatmap is used to show you which days are "hot" (busy) and which days still have plenty of space available for participants. Each day can be highlighted with one of the following colors:
- White: no bookings on this day
- Light yellow: at least 1 booking
- Orange: medium capacity usage (based on all available appointments)
- Dark red: the day with the most participants in a given month
Tip: Uncheck the box "Erlebnisse ohne Teilnehmer anzeigen" to hide all tour and activity dates with no participants. Furthermore you are also able to filte your calendar in relation to your experiences (A).
Clicking on a date opens all tours and activities taking place on that day.
Each activity displays the number of booked participants, the maximum number of participants and the total amount of sales for the day. If "Kontingentierung" mode is activated, you can increase or decrease the total number of participants for individual activities by using the + and - buttons. Clicking the tour or activity title, or the arrow to the far right, takes you to the activity detail page for that appointment.
The following options are available on activity detail pages:
- eMail to all participants: Send an e-mail to all participants of the appointment and point out e.g. short-term changes.
- Checklist: Create an overview list of all participants as PDF with all important information for your guide
- Move appointment: Your tour cannot take place due to illness or bad weather? Move the date including all available bookings to a place that is currently not occupied by any other date in your calendar. A corresponding e-mail will be sent automatically to all participants.
- Delete appointment: Cancel all existing bookings for this appointment and delete the appointment if necessary in addition to accept no more new bookings for it. At this point you can choose to what extent a refund should be given to the participants. This function also automatically triggers a corresponding e-mail to all participants.
- Add payment: Mark an order with "Payment on site" (cash, EC-card etc.) automatically as paid.
- Add booking: Create a new manual purchase order for this date.
Tip: In the activity detail page, you can individually remove participants from bookings by clicking the red X to the far right of each entry.