Although each customer can customize the bookingkit app to fit their needs, there are certain settings that are common for all events in your industry. Here, we will provide you with an overview of preferred settings for you to use that we have gained from our experience at bookingkit with rental providers.
- In bookingkit, events can be either booked directly or a request can be submitted. More information can be found here
- We recommend selecting the setting "Appointment Request". This setting allows you to better allocate your rental items and determine when and how often they will be used
- For each event, you can define certain highlights. This includes highlights and details that set your rental offers apart from your competitors. At the same time, you can provide customers with important information about your event via the note feature. We therefore recommend:
- Creating separate price levels, as they allow you create a differentiated pricing model. We also recommend setting prices that correspond to the rental period.
- Price levels of vouchers should be consistent with your other information online. For you, it is clear that
--> Vouchers should correspond to the rental items and rental periods you offer· --> Gift vouchers have values that correspond to your prices
3. Defining appointments
Appointments should be created in a custom manner, depending on the type, design and duration of the event. It may help, however, to
--> Schedule fixed rental periods that can be requested
--> Schedule periods, such as by the hour, created as a recurring event.
When renting items during the period X, all requests in the subsequent period will be canceled or alternatives will be proposed. About advanced availability management – How to avoid overbooking. For instructions, see here
- Under the menu item "Marketing" and the "My Website" tab, you can make changes to a number of useful settings
The information above is non-binding best practice recommendations that we have gained through many years of practical experience. If these recommendations do not fit your business model and its structure, we will find a solution to match your needs. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org