Although each customer can customize the bookingkit app to fit their needs, there are certain settings that are common for all events in your industry. Here, we will provide you with an overview of preferred settings for you to use that we have gained from our experience at bookingkit with providers in the water activity industry.
- Price levels of vouchers should be consistent with your other information online. For you, it is clear that
- Vouchers should correspond to the tours you offer
- Gift vouchers have values that correspond to your prices
3. Defining appointments
Appointments should be created in a custom manner, depending on the type, design and duration of the event. It may help, however, to
- Schedule tours that take place several times a day and/or week
- Schedule enough preparation and follow-up time into event
- If you have several events that use the same fleet of boats, for example, make sure that the appointments of the individual events do not overlap. This will help prevent overbooking.
The information above is non-binding best practice recommendations that we have gained through many years of practical experience. If these recommendations do not fit your business model and its structure, we will find a solution to match your needs. Simply contact us at email@example.com