Sometimes our customers contact us, because PayPal isn't working correctly. You can usually fix this problem with just a few steps. If you’re having problems with PayPal, check the following:
- Check whether PayPal was properly activated and you have correctly assigned all rights and permissions. In our guide, we have summarized all necessary steps for you.
- Make sure that your PayPal login email address is stored in your bookingkit account! You can do this in your account under "settings" -> "payment options".
- Make sure there are no typos in your data.
- If you continue to have problems with PayPal, make sure that no spaces were accidentally copied and pasted before or after your email address, both in bookingkit, as well as on PayPal.
- Finally, we recommend taking another look at our guide and checking step by step that you correctly activated PayPal.
If PayPal still doesn't work properly, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can discuss and resolve the problem.