This article is intended to make a few recommendations for what you can do if you have problems with resource management and the resources you have set up. Of course, we are still here to help you with any queries or problems!
- Have you created dates for the linked experiences?
- Have you entered the correct duration of the experience in each case?
- Are your resources correctly configured?
- Have you perhaps provided a link to inactive experiences?
1. Have you stored dates for the linked experiences?
Please make sure that you have stored dates or a series of dates for all experiences, and that these of course match your actual times. You can check everything about defining dates again here.
2. Have you entered the correct duration of the experience in each case?
Please make sure that the right duration is assigned to all relevant experiences. To do this, simply log in to your bookingkit account and click on Experiences > experience by type for the relevant experience, then Edit and correct the period allotted to the experience if necessary.
3. Are your resources correctly configured?
Are the correct number of participants or experiences assigned to your resources?
4. Have you perhaps provided a link to inactive experiences?
Please also check whether you have accidentally linked inactive experiences to a resource.
If you are still having problems with resource management, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you as soon as possible.