GetYourGuide offers a large and wide selection of events and is one of the strongest players on the market. Take advantage of the large reach of GetYourGuide and increase your sales and open up your customer potential.
How do I activate GetYourGuide in bookingkit?
You don't have a GetYourGuide Account yet? Register here:
To connect with GetYourGuide, first activate GetYourGuide directly in your bookingkit account under Marketing > Platforms:
Since connecting to GetYourGuide does not involve full integration, every event has to be created individually, since you cannot transfer events from the bookingkit app. However, GetYourGuide has a useful knowledge base which provides detailed information on the various steps for creating an event.
Supplier Reference Number
In order to guarantee a correct mapping between your bookingkit- and your GetYourGuide-Account, we need you Suppliere Referenece Number. You can just send it directly to email@example.com. You can find your Supplier Reference Number easily in your GetYourGuide Backend under Settings > Account:
In order to activate the connction between GetYourGuide and bookingkit and to use it properly, you have to link every experience registered in bookingkit with its corresponding counterpart in GetYourGuide, so that availabilities, times and bookings are automatically transferred. For this you have to enter your bookingkit-IDs in your GetYourGuide-Backend for each tour option.
Where to find your bookingkit IDs?
In your bookingkit account you can copy the corresponding bookingkit ID directly in the URL under Experiences, if you open the desired experience in edit mode (simply click on the pen symbol):
By the way: you can also find the bookingkit-ID in the URL directly in the preview of your experiences.
Last step of the mapping: Enter the bookingkit IDs in your GetYourGuide account!
For this you have to follow these steps:
- Call up your tour options in the GetYourGuide-Backend under 'Manage products'.
- Edit the connectivity settings.
- Select bookingkit as your booking system and enter your bookingkit ID.
- It is up to you if you want to set different prices in GetYourGuide than in bookingkit and you can make these changes directly in your GetYourGuide account.
- GetYourGuide accepty a maximum cut-off time (booking lead time) of 10 hours. If you have set a higher amount your experience won't be displayed in GetYourGuide. You can individually set the cut-off time in GetYourGuide. Log in to your account and open a product, go to the 'Options & Pricing' section. Expand an option and scroll down to 'Booking Engine & Cut-off time. Click on edit and select a cut-off time between 0 and 10 hours.
- You have the opportunity to sell a limited amount of places on GetYourGuide by activating the module Quota Management. You can find a tutorial here.
Who can I contact in case I need help?
You can contact GetYourGuide here.