Do you run a franchise? Or do you simply have several accounts? Obviously you would like to get an accurate overview of your total turnover and ticket sales at any time... So that is exactly what we’re giving you - with bookingkit you get smart charts and statistics, bringing all your accounts together.
How do I get to the statistics area?
You can click on the statistics area directly - at the top left in the navigation bar. Also note that the statistics, figures and values for all your accounts are included, regardless of whether they are not opened in the navigation bar or not.
What do the statistics tell me?
Our statistics area gives you all the necessary information on your total turnover and tickets sold per day or event , as well as the average number of tickets per order. So you get all the important key figures which you need to evaluate your business.
How does it work?
No worries, navigating and handling our statistics area is child’s play. You simply have to supply us with a bit of information, and bookingkit will present you with the results in real time, as if by magic!
This is what you do:
- Select the country (or all countries) for which the statistics are to be provided.
- Do you want the period selected in each case to be shown by date of event or date of order?
- Select the period to be displayed.
- Did you know that you also have several different options as to how the charts and diagrams are to be displayed?
- You can, of course, download all values and statistics as a CSV file also. You will find out in these guidelines how to process the content of a CSV-file using the “Text in columns” function.