In general a distinction is made under this heading between the following five export options:
- a) Orders Export your orders, e.g.to import into systems such as Mailchimp or Cleverreach.
- b) ServicesExport your orders conveniently by service date.
- c) VouchersYou may even display which voucher was redeemed with which order.
- d) Coupons Export your promotional vouchers including all relevant information.
- e) Document archive (zip)Export all records for a particular booking period conveniently as ZIP archives.
- Under “Statistics”, -> “Export” -> “Services” select the required booking period.
- Export has already pre-selected basic content such as ticket code, email and name. You can also add additional columns such Booking date, Service date or Title of Experience to your Export. To do this, simply mark the corresponding fields in the “available fields” box with the mouse, and move to the “selected fields” box using the blue arrow.
- Please select the export format. You may choose between Excel, CSV and PDF.
- One click on the “Generate export” button creates the file.
- If you create the file as CSV these guidelines will show you, for instance, how to put the content into table form using the “Text in columns” function.
Unlike for Orders, you can have the individual participants and associated dates for a particular Experience displayed for you in Export Service. In Orders, you receive all customer data, but not the data for the respective Experiences booked (eg if a customer has booked two or more Experiences in his shopping basket).