Or even reach a completely different clientele and let your sales skyrocket?
With the concentrated, worldwide marketing power via our Expedia-interface, that couldn't be easier! The good thing is that linking your accounts is child's play. Here you can find out what you have to do to grow with bookingkit & Expedia:
Advantages of Expedia
We like to get to the heart of the matter - so here are the most important advantages of our Expedia Local Expert-interface:
- Expedia has almost 60 million visitors every month!
- As a huge global player, Expedia markets tours and activities in over 2,000 destinations and in 17 languages - worldwide.
- Customers who book a flight, hotel or package tour on Expedia also receive direct recommendations for leisure activities when they are most receptive!
- Especially practical: Your activities are not only advertised online on the platform. Expedias Concierge Service also advertises your offer directly on-site in selected hotels. And where do you prefer to fill your time with leisure activities? Exactly, while on holiday!
- If you activate Expedia, you will not only be listed there, but also on more than 15 other websites belonging to Expedia, e.g. on highly frequented and well-known websites such as Hotels.com, AirAsia Go or Ebookers.
Activation in just 3 steps
- Activate Expedia Local Expert under Marketing > Platforms.
- Create an account with Expedia and enter bookingkit under "Booking Reservation System". If you already have an Expedia account, you don't need to do anything else here, but can sit back and relax and we will automatically synchronize your two accounts!
- In case it is not already done, please create your experiences in both bookingkit and Expedia.
That's it! The mapping is fully automated - a real piece of cake 😉
Billing is also very simple: Expedia transfers the money directly to your account. You can read more about this in the FAQ under "Banking and Payments".
By the way, we only charge our ticket fee and booking fee. Online payment fees are not charged for orders placed via Expedia!
- Our Expedia Local Expert-interface is a partial integration, meaning you have to create your experiences there as well as with bookingkit. Orders, availabilities, quotas and ticket codes are transferred. But if you want to change the price or the content of your experiences, please do so in both accounts.
- If you have any questions or queries regarding Expedia, please contact your account manager there directly.
- The commission that you pay to Expedia when bookings are made is negotiated directly with your colleagues there.
- As a global player, Expedia of course operates worldwide, so no matter where you sell your offer, you can network with Expedia Local Expert.
- You only want to release a partial quota for marketing via Expedia? Nothing easier than that - find out more here.