This will convert even more visitors to your website into paying customers.
...set up a generic voucher?
- If you haven’t yet done so, our guidelines will show you how it works.
- 6 reasons why the sale of vouchers will pay off
... activated PayPal and direct debit as payment methods?
... activated the “Additional Sales” module and set up your own products?
- bookingkit also gives you the opportunity to sell other products as well as your own experiences. For instance sell drinks and merchandise, or send vouchers out by post.
... activated our marketing partners?
... integrated bookingkit concisely into your website?
- This is how to integrate bookingkit to get the highest possible turnover from your website!
- You can also have different types of content on your own website and on the marketing platforms
... set up flexible pricing to increase capacity utilisation and sales?
- With flexible pricing you can reduce your prices on days with low bookings, and increase prices on your most heavily booked dates to achieve maximum turnover!
...asked your enthusiastic customers to recommend you to their friends in an after-sales email?
- When your customers have completed their experience, you can send out an email automatically through bookingkit and, for instance, give your enthusiastic customers a bonus if they recommend you.
... Any questions/requests/suggestions?
Our bookingkit product specialists will be happy to help at email@example.com.