Using “User management”, clients on our "BusinessKit" can do just that very easily, and also even specify who has what rights and if they may only reading or also writing permissions.
- The way in which User management works
- Navigation with several accounts
- Quick tip from bookingkit
The way in which User management works
Do you want to give your employees or other people access to administration of your Experiences in bookingkit? Using “User management”, clients on our "BusinessKit" can do just that very easily, and also even specify who has what rights.
- To do so, open the feature “User management” via the “Settings” menu in your bookingkit access.
- Fill in the “Name” and “Email address” boxes with the corresponding details. Then click on “Save” to add other people.
- The user you have just authorised automatically receives an email confirmation straight away.
- Enable an account which has not yet been authenticated, and this will then receive an email for authentication. By clicking on the link, the account will be released.
- Then assign the authorisations to the person added. To do this, activate or deactivate individual menu items by clicking on the corresponding check box.
Navigation with several accounts
If you are using several bookingkit accounts, we recommend creating each login with all rights for Account A simultaneously as the login for Account B. You can then switch between the individual accounts without having to constantly log in again. Our tutorial shows you how:
Quick tip from bookingkit:
If you just want to let a third party look at the calendar for the next events taking place, we recommend that you do this via our ical calendar feed. You can find out here how this works.
By the way - did you already know that we have a very own statistics for users with several accounts?
*Are you benefitting from our BusinessKit-conditions? You can always change over on the 1st of the month. The conditions are available for you to see in summary form here.To amend your contract accordingly, select the appropriate tariff under Account > Contract.