This summary show all bookings at transaction level with the following details in booking date order and grouped by calendar month:
- (Booking) date
- Channel -> online or offline booking, cancellation
- Payment method -> will also be displayed in text form by moving the mouse
- Bookingkit fee -> 0.50 Euros booking fee per participant
- Fee Payment -> percentage fee (amount of the fee depens on your rate)
- Commission -> the relevant marketing channel will also be displayed in text form by moving the mouse
Besides that you may also issue an export of the monthly statement. You can choose between an Excel-. CSV- or PDF-file. If you create the file as CSV these guidelines will show you, for instance, how to put the content into table form using the 'Text in columns' function.
In general, under the “Accounting” heading, a distinction is made between the following menu items:
a) Dashboard: Arrange payments here from the trustee account to your business account and have all transactions using online payment displayed in a table.
b) Monthly statement: All bookings are shown at transaction level in this summary in booking date order and grouped by calendar month.
c) Statements: PDF archive of invoices which you receive monthly from b