In general a distinction is made under this heading between the following five export options:
- b) Services
Export your orders conveniently by service date.
- d) Coupons
Export your promotional vouchers including all relevant information.
- e) Document archive (zip)
Export all records for a particular booking period conveniently as ZIP archives.
- Under “Statistics”, -> “Export” -> “Coupons” select the required period (it will be sorted after the creation of coupon codes).
- Export has already pre-selected basic content such as value voucher code, title and value. You can also add additional columns such Description, Create Date or Channel to your Export. To do this, simply mark the corresponding fields in the “available fields” box with the mouse, and move to the “selected fields” box using the blue arrow.
- Please select the export format. You may choose between Excel, CSV and PDF.
- One click on the “Generate export” button creates the file.
- If you create the file as CSV these guidelines will show you, for instance, how to put the content into table form using the “Text in columns” function.