In this article we explain how you can use our internal shopping basket and add a manual order or reservation. Below we have also provided a summary of related articles:
What are the benefits to me of the internal shopping basket?
Perhaps you get a booking enquiry by telephone or email and you want to add a booking manually? A corporate client contacts you and you want to create a special offer tailored to their needs, including various additional products such as catering and drinks, for example. With our internal shopping basket that’s easy!
The benefits are obvious: the internal shopping basket is the perfect B2B tool - set up individual, made-to-measure offers for major clients. Add several booking dates, as well as products and vouchers directly to the order.
Perhaps you would like to retain your customer’s loyalty by offering a discount? That’s no problem either! We are happy to explain clearly and in detail in this article how the internal shopping basket works.
How do I set up a manual order or reservation?
It doesn’t matter where you currently are in bookingkit: on each page you will find the button “+add booking” on the upper right-hand side of the screen. The button also moves along with your mouse-movement. A new window then opens where you can set up a new booking or reservation in just a few steps:
- Select first whether you want to set up a new order or reservation
- Enter the customer data
- Leave external or internal comments
- Now select the experience you want to book
- Fix a date and add the number of participants
- Add additional products directly to the order
- You can now also attach vouchers to an order
- Of course, it’s still possible to offset vouchers already acquired or made out, or to grant a discount
- Fix the payment method. NB: Online payments are only available for reservations
- Then click on “Save”
Quick tip: If you have problems whilst actually entering the order, our interactive tutorial is there to help!
Our clearly-explained tutorial will explain all the important functions to you once again:
by the way: If you want to create a manual booking, without entering an email-adress, that's possible of course. Just click on the corresponding checkbox: