This article is meant to be your first point of contact in case you are experiencing problems with resource management and/or the resources you have set up. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in case some of your questions remain unanswered!
- Have you created appointments for the experiences linked by a resource?
- Do the experiences have correct duration?
- Are your resources set up correctly?
- Have you perhaps provided a link to inactive experiences?
1. Have you created appointments for the experiences linked by a resource?
First, please make sure that you have defined appointments for all experiences, and that these are actually correct. Learn more about the appointment definition here.
2. Do the experiences have correct duration?
Please make sure that all linked experiences have the right duration saved in bookingkit. To do this, simply log in to your bookingkit account and search for respective experiences under Experiences. Click on Edit and scroll down to the Experience Duration. Set default duration and/or add additional durations for the experience.
3. Are your resources set up correctly?
Please check if the correct number of participants or experiences is assigned to the respective resource.
4. Have you included inactive experiences?
Please also check whether the experiences linked via a resource are activated.