Naturally, you would like to get an accurate representation of your total turnover and ticket sales for each account. And this is possible with bookingkit - you get smart charts and statistics, bringing all your accounts together.
- Where do I find all relevant statistics?
- What information is included in the statistics?
- How does it work?
Where do I find all relevant statistics?
You can access your statistics overview in just one click - click on the Overview button in the top left corner in the navigation bar. Please note that this feature includes the data about all your accounts, regardless of whether they are currently open in your navigation bar or not.
What information is included in the statistics?
Our statistics board gives you an overview of your total turnover and the number of tickets sold per day or event, as well as the mean number of tickets per order. You get all essential numbers and figures in a nutshell.
How does it work?
No worries, navigating and understanding our statistics is a piece of cake. You simply have to provide some basic information, and bookingkit will present you with the results in no time.
This is how it goes:
- Select the country (or countries) for which the summary statistics are to be calculated.
- Do you want to include the data for a specific period according to the service or order date?
- Select the time period.
- Decide whether you want to aggregate the data by day, week, month, quarter, or year.
- You can also save the results as a CSV file.