- Copy the feed URL from bookingkit.
- Open the calendar (MS Office Outlook 2013).
- Go to the "Calendar" application and open the "Ordner" tab. Click "Open Calendar" and select "Aus dem Internet".
4. Paste the URL from step 1 into the box and click "OK".
5. Subscribe to the calendar you just added in order to update MS office.
6. You're done. The newly added calendar can be hidden or shown by using the corresponding checkboxes.
If you have any questions about integrating your calendar with Outlook, get in touch with us. We'll be more than happy to help.
NOTE: MS Outlook does not support calendar reminder notifications.