You can generate following data summaries under Statistics -> Export:
- Orders: Get the summary of your orders, this could be useful for e.g. import into systems like Mailchimp or Cleverreach.
- Services: Get the summary of your orders by the date of the experience or service you provided.
- Vouchers: Export information about the vouchers you sold. You can also view which voucher was redeemed with which order or vouchers' residual value.
- Voucher Usage: Get an insight into what services the vouchers are used for.
- Coupons: Export your promotional vouchers with all related information.
- Flexible Tickets: Get an overview of Flexible Tickets sold through bookingkit.
- Document archive (zip): Export invoices and/or Payment Notices and Vouchers for a specific time period. The export generates a ZIP file.
- Select the time period you are interested in under Statistics -> Export -> Orders.
- Choose whether your export shall contain all, just active or cancelled orders.
- The export function already has some preselected fields like the booking code and customer name. Additional columns such as booking date could also be included in your export. To do so, simply select the corresponding fields in the box available fields and click on the blue arrow to have it moved to selected fields box.
- You can also select the format of the export. You can choose between Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Click on the green Generate export button to create the export in the format of your choice and voilà - you have all the data you need at hand.
Please note that the key difference between Orders and Services export is that the latter includes information about participants, appointments and specific events. Orders export function, on the other hand, includes all customer data, but does not comprise information about specific experiences that your customers book in the order (e.g. in case a customer purchases tickets to two or more events in one order).