In general a distinction is made under this heading between the following five export options:
- a) Orders - Export your orders, e.g.to import into systems such as Mailchimp or Cleverreach.
- b) Services - Export your orders conveniently by service date.
- c) Vouchers - You may even display which voucher was redeemed with which order.
- d) Coupons - Export your promotional vouchers including all relevant information.
- e) Document archive (zip) - Export all records for a particular booking period conveniently as ZIP archives.
- Under “Statistics”, -> “Export” -> “Orders” select the required booking period.
- Choose whether your export shall contain all, just active or cancelled orders.
- Export has already pre-selected basic content such as booking code, email, name and total. You can also add additional columns such Booking date, Title of Experience or Payment type to your Export. To do this, simply mark the corresponding fields in the “available fields” box with the mouse, and move to the “selected fields” box using the blue arrow. Furthermore you may also filter the export via all orders, active orders or cancelled orders.
- Please select the export format. You may choose between Excel, CSV and PDF.
- One click on the “Generate export” button creates the file.
- If you create the file as CSV these guidelines will show you, for instance, how to put the content into table form using the “Text in columns” function.
Please note that you will get data on the person booking here, and not on the respective Experiences - you will find these in Export Service.