In general, this heading distinguishes between the following five export variants:
- a) Orders
Export your orders, e.g. for import into systems like Mailchimp or Cleverreach.
- b) Services
Export your orders by service date.
- c) Vouchers
Export all your vouchers, you can also view which voucher was redeemed with which order.
- d) Voucher usage
Export all your vouchers and find out with which order and when it was used how much of the voucher was charged anyway.
- e) Coupons
Export your promotional coupons, including all relevant information.
- f) Document archive (zip)
Conveniently export all receipts of any booking period as a ZIP archive.
- Under “Statistics”, -> “Export” -> “Services” select the required booking period.
- Export has already pre-selected basic content such as ticket code, email and name. You can also add additional columns such Booking date, Service date or Title of Experience to your Export. To do this, simply mark the corresponding fields in the “available fields” box with the mouse, and move to the “selected fields” box using the blue arrow.
- Please select the export format. You may choose between Excel, CSV and PDF.
- One click on the “Generate export” button creates the file.
- If you create the file as CSV these guidelines will show you, for instance, how to put the content into table form using the “Text in columns” function.
Unlike for Orders, you can have the individual participants and associated dates for a particular Experience displayed for you in Export Service. In Orders, you receive all customer data, but not the data for the respective Experiences booked (e.g. if a customer has booked two or more Experiences in his shopping basket).