You can generate following data summaries under Statistics -> Export:
- Orders: Get the summary of your orders, this could be useful for e.g. import into systems like Mailchimp or Cleverreach.
- Services: Get the summary of your orders by the date of the experience or service you provided.
- Vouchers: Export information about the vouchers you sold. You can also view which voucher was redeemed with which order or vouchers' residual value.
- Voucher Usage: Get an insight into what services the vouchers are used for.
- Coupons: Export your promotional vouchers with all related information.
- Flexible Tickets: Get an overview of Flexible Tickets sold through bookingkit.
- Document archive (zip): Export invoices and/or Payment Notices and Vouchers for a specific time period. The export generates a ZIP file.
- Select the desired time period under Statistics -> Export -> Voucher Usage.
- The export function already has some preselected fields like redeemed value, residual value and voucher code. Additional columns such as Used with orders or Payment method could also be included in your export. To do so, simply mark the corresponding fields in the box available fields and click on the blue arrow to have it moved to selected fields box.
- You can also select the format of the export. You can choose between Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Click on the green Generate export button to create the file in the format of your choice.