You can view your MangoPay escrow account under Accounting -> Dashboard in your bookingkit account. All your online-generated income (with the exception of PayPal) will be listed here, and it’s very simple to arrange a payout into your business bank acount. Here you will learn about the ins and outs of your escrow account.
You are always on the safe side with your escrow account!
The security of your assets is our highest priority. This is why we do not only offer a completely secure SSL encryption, but also guarantee the security of your payments through our partnership with one of the largest European banks. The French bank Credit Mutuel Arkéa stands behind our billing service-provider MangoPay.
You get a MangoPay escrow account automatially with your bookingkit account. It is particularly important to us to comply with statutory regulations. This is why we are happy to be able to offer a payment solution which complies with BaFin. We are also determined to give you as much freedom and flexibility as possible. With MangoPay truestee account you don’t have to wait for tiresome payment runs to get your money, instead you can get your money paid out to you any time, assuming you are successfully verified. You also get to determine how much is paid out to your bank account. All you need to do is to go through a one-off verification process, which is already a regular procedure with all reputable payment providers dedicated to security of their clients' assets.
Keep an overview at all times
All incoming and outgoing payments to and from your escrow account are shown under Accounting -> Dashboard. The list only includes turnover from online payments (with the exception of PayPal) which were made through MangoPay.
- You can make a payment into your trustee account at any time. This could be the case if, for instance, you want to issue a refund, but don’t have enough credit in your MangoPay account.
- Your account balance will be displayed here. Please note that the credit balance is divided into available funds and the security deposit. The latter will be automatically available to you 180 days after the incoming transaction.
- To make a payment to your business account, simply click Pay Out.
- You can determine the time period the summary of which you need. You will then access the summary of all relevant transactions, both incoming and outgoing. Selected period will also be used for Export (point 8).
- The balance of your account on the first day of a month is displayed here.
- If you click on the pdf-button next to the payout transaction, you can download the payout receipt.
- You can download your MangoPay statement here. Choose between CSV, Excel and PDF formats. The statement will include all transactions for selected period, as well as charges incurred and the corresponding balance/status of the account. Once you have requested a statement, this is available to download for up to 30 days.
If you click on the small arrow on the right of each transaction, you will be shown the corresponding details, e.g. transaction and participant fees.