From now on your offering can be booked automatically and without additional costs in bookingkit directly in Google. This platform is fully integrated into bookingkit which is particularly practical. All appointments and dates are automatically transferred, thus you do not have to do anything manually.
- Essentials at a glance
- Activation of Reserve with Google
- Important: What you should consider
1. Essentials at a glance
- Your offer is now bookable via regular Google search, on Google Maps as well as the Google Assistant.
- Your business is depicted with a "Book now" button and your calendar is fully integrated and visible to millions of users.
- Your offering is also bookable directly in the "Near Me" search on Google. It has never been so easy to convert new customers!
- There are no additional costs besides your regular bookingkit fees.
2. Activation of Reserve with Google
Reserve with Google is automatically activated for your bookingkit account, as there is no commission or other possible additional costs. So you can only profit from it! Nevertheless, you have the possibility to deactivate this feature under Reach -> Platforms:
3. Important: What you should consider
- You need to have a Google My Business account in order to process bookings with Reserve with Google. Here you can learn more about how to add your own business listing.
- Please make sure that your business location and the locations where your experiences take place are both listed in your business listing or Google My Business account. You can add another location in the Google My Business Dashboard under "Add Location". If this location doesn't already exist, you'll need to give it a new name and have it verified.
- For Google to be integrated correctly, it is vital that you enter the correct, fully-specified addresses in your experiences, so that these match the addresses you enter in Google - otherwise Google won't be able to assign your activities correctly.
- Please note that your experiences must have a defined duration and must have online bookable dates within the next 60 days, even if Google itself only shows the next 30 days. Experiences' enquiries or with a duration of more than 24 hours will not be visible via Reserve with Google.
- Only accounts with Euro as currency can use Google as a marketing partner at the moment. Furthermore, you must also be fully verified with Stripe.
I am a city guide and offer my tours at non-verified locations!
Currently there are two options that can make your offer bookable with Reserve with Google:
- If you are a reseller of a so-called Point of Interest - i.e. you sell tickets for a museum, for example, and start your tours there, you can reach out to our service team, so that we can provide integration to Reserve with Google.
- You can enter your company's office as the event location and define an additional meeting point. Please note that this will not be visible in Google but only in the order confirmation. Please watch this video from about minute 2:23 and note that in this case you have to uncheck the box "Venue is the meeting point".
Booking confirmation for the customer
As soon as the customer has completed their booking, they will receive a confirmation directly in Google Maps, as well as a notification via e-mail. In addition, the customer will receive the regular order confirmation by email from bookingkit. From there the customer also has access to tickets and the invoice.
The orders from Reserve with Google will be visible in your bookingkit account as usual. In the order itself, you can also see that the order was booked via Reserve with Google.
The turnover from these orders will be credited directly and immediately to your MangoPay escrow account via direct debit (in 7 to 10 business days maximum), so that you can get your revenue paid out quickly and at any time.
The order status will be initially marked as paid, but will be highlighted in yellow. Only when the amount has been credited to your account, the payment status will automatically be highlighted in green. Please note that you can only cancel or refund the order as long as the status is shown in yellow. After that, it is no longer possible to refund the order via the same payment method the customer used initially. You can still cancel the order and refund the money via a bank transfer or a voucher.