With our booking software you have the possibility to individualize the order process of your customers and to request the necessary customer information. The good thing about it: big impact, simple setup!
- Activate the module
- Create additional checkout fields
- How it looks to your customers
- Worth knowing
1. Activate the module
Under Settings > Modules you can activate the module with a single click:
2. Create additional checkout fields
After activating the module you can now define additional fields under Marketing > Check-Out Configuration with just a few clicks:
- Click on "New field".
- Define whether you want to create a checkbox that your customer simply clicks on or a question that is actually answered in writing.
- Define whether it should be a mandatory field or not.
- Determine in which experiences your mandatory field should be displayed.
3. How it looks to your customers
Your customers see the additional fields directly in the checkout. The checkboxes and questions you created are displayed under the contact details. Mandatory fields are of course marked with an asterisk and must be filled in by the customer.
4. Worth knowing
- In any case, we advise you to create only really necessary checkout fields. Every additional field will have a negative influence on your conversion!
- For the sake of clarity and in order not to worsen your conversion rate unnecessarily, no more than three additional checkout fields are allowed.
- If you order manually, you can also fill out the fields - but they are not mandatory.
- In the export on order level you can also generate an overview of all filled out fields.
- This feature is only available in the BusinessKit. You can find an overview of our tariffs here.