Partners: GetYourGuide, Get your guide, viator / TripAdvisor Trip advisor, Tiqets, Klook, Civitatis, Headout, Manawa.
How do I activate the platforms in bookingkit?
1. Just log into your bookingkit account under Reach -> Platforms and click on Activate. Then confirm the activation again in the pop-up window.
2. If you do not have an account with the partners, please register below first. You will be required to fill in some basic information about your business and your contact details. If you already have an account with the partners, proceed to step 3.
3. As these are partial integrations, partners may require you to send them descriptions and other experiences content. They may alternatively, ask to upload the content of your experiences directly to the portal they will give you access to after the registration. Important: you must create experiences that match the ones in bookingkit !!
4. To finalize the connection, you need to connect your experiences to the ones in bookingkit.
The partners may ask you to provide bookingkit product/event IDs. You can see the ID directly in the URL of the experience when editing it - see photo below. You can also reach out to email@example.com
You may be required to input them yourself in the dedicated partner backend
Warning: if you already had a GetYourGuide account you should first delete all previous manual availabilities that you created in GetYourGuide.
How to connect your experiences: You can input your product/event IDs directly in the portal in the tab option, Pricing and Schedule, in the field API code.
2. Wait up to 48 hours.
Warning: If you are using start times for your experiences: you must always make sure to update them in Viator if you change them in bookingkit. Learn more here.
4. How to connect your experiences to TripAdvisor (drastically increases bookings from Viator).
bookingkit offers a partial integration with these partners. This means that all your experiences and events are not transferred nor automatically synchronised with the partners. You need to update your product manually in the partners' backends or contact your dedicated account manager. bookingkit will synchronise availabilities, bookings and cancellations.
You will need to settle your payments with the partners.
You can allocate only a limited number of spots in each event via the partner by using the allocation module. Here is a guide.
Note: the final decision which experiences go online on the platform is up to the partners themselves.